Paper Plate Frog
This Paper Plate Frog is a great preschool or kindergarten craft that uses a paper plate, paint, hand prints, pipe cleaner, and a little bit of paper!
• Paper Plate (dessert size)
• Green paint and brush
• Green and white construction paper
• Black marker
• Pink pipe cleaner (you can use felt or paper, or just draw/paint the mouth on)
1. Paint your paper plate green (eating side down). While you're waiting for it to dry, trace and cut out hand prints. Glue onto the back of the paper plate on either side.
2. Cut two white circles and draw in your frog's eyes. Glue on your frog's mouth, and you're done! (It will look more like a frog if you glue the eyes and mouth around the top of the paper plate)